What is Hyperemesis Gravidarum?

"Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG) is a severe form of nausea and vomiting in pregnancy. It is generally described as unrelenting, excessive pregnancy-related nausea and/or vomiting that prevents adequate intake of food and fluids."

Quoted from the HER Foundation Website
www.helpher.org/hyperemesis-gravidarum/

Sunday, November 21, 2010

I can hardly believe that Thanksgiving is right around the corner! So much left to do before Christmas, so little time. My current project - making soft blocks for the boys for Christmas. There are some very nice ones in our church nursery which both boys love. I really wanted to buy them, or have one of the grandparents buy them, but they cost more than I had planned to spend. So I have decided to make them instead. This sounds as whole lot easier than it actually is - believe me. If I ever finish I'll post pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment