What is Hyperemesis Gravidarum?

"Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG) is a severe form of nausea and vomiting in pregnancy. It is generally described as unrelenting, excessive pregnancy-related nausea and/or vomiting that prevents adequate intake of food and fluids."

Quoted from the HER Foundation Website
www.helpher.org/hyperemesis-gravidarum/

Friday, July 23, 2010

Family Introductions

I thought I would introduce my family. Their names have been changed to protect their privacy. For the boys I simply swapped their middle names for their first names. For Hubby, well one that shouldn't need an explanation :)


Hubby - also known as Honey, Dear, Sweet Pea (don't ever tell him I actually printed that one - he may not take it all that well...), and Sweetheart. He's my favorite guy in the whole world! He's a wonderful father to our boys and an awesome husband. He is also great when I'm pregnant. Not only does he care for me and empty my bucket but he also cleans, cooks, does laundry, washes the dishes, vacuums, pretty much everything. Except clean the bathroom, that he won't do. We have been married since 2006, friends since 1999. I love him more now than I did when I married him.



Hannah - also known as mom, Han, Little Han (by my dad), Sweetheart, and Honey. Hannah is my real name by the way. I like it better that way. Anyway, you already know a bit about me so I'll just move right along.




Tyler - also known as Ty, Bug, and Little Man. If I could sum him up in just one word it would be mayhem. Yup, mayhem. Or maybe tornado. Chaos? There are too many!! But that aside, he is the most loving little guy you could ever want. He loves to give big hugs and kisses. He already watches out for his little brother and loves to give him hugs and kisses and pats on the head. He is also very smart. A little TOO smart sometimes.



McCartney - also known as Mac, Uber, Goober, Uber my Goober, Ubery Goobery, and Mouse. Mouse because when he is in his brown carrier he looks just like a cute little mouse. One word that would describe Mac is joyful. He's my content child, for the most part. He has his moments of discontent. But overall he's a happy child. I love the way his face lights up with joy when he discovers something new. Like the fact that he can roll over to go get things he wants now. He is VERY pleased about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment