What is Hyperemesis Gravidarum?

"Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG) is a severe form of nausea and vomiting in pregnancy. It is generally described as unrelenting, excessive pregnancy-related nausea and/or vomiting that prevents adequate intake of food and fluids."

Quoted from the HER Foundation Website
www.helpher.org/hyperemesis-gravidarum/

Friday, July 30, 2010

Four Years of Wedded Bliss

Four years ago I married my wonderful husband. At the time I didn't think that I could love him any more than I did then. Five homes, four cars, three confirmed pregnancies, two kids, and one college degree later I can honestly say than I love him more than I did on our wedding day.




We look so young! Not that we are all that old now, unless you consider 24 and 25 old. I do feel old now though, does that count? I still can't believe that it has been four years already!



Here we are today, the decrepit couple. I think Hubby actually DOES have a gray hair now...how's that for scary? Actually, now that I see the pictures in close proximity, we really haven't changed all that much. Our weight has changed (no comments on that please!) but maybe we still do look young. This may change if we have a third child. It may change with just the two we have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment