What is Hyperemesis Gravidarum?

"Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG) is a severe form of nausea and vomiting in pregnancy. It is generally described as unrelenting, excessive pregnancy-related nausea and/or vomiting that prevents adequate intake of food and fluids."

Quoted from the HER Foundation Website
www.helpher.org/hyperemesis-gravidarum/

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

'Lovely' Little Creatures.

The other day I had the brilliant idea of cleaning out the playroom. It was a bit messy and I hadn't swept the floor in...well, let's just say awhile. OK, it's been a very long while but that's not the point. Back to my story. As I was sweeping out the room I found these lovely little creatures.



Thankfully they were long dead. Still gross and nasty but dead. Methinks I should clean out that playroom more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment