What is Hyperemesis Gravidarum?

"Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG) is a severe form of nausea and vomiting in pregnancy. It is generally described as unrelenting, excessive pregnancy-related nausea and/or vomiting that prevents adequate intake of food and fluids."

Quoted from the HER Foundation Website
www.helpher.org/hyperemesis-gravidarum/

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday

Peace and quiet. Relaxation. Rest. Sitting outdoors watching Ty play around his kiddy pool, Mac playing on a blanket in the shade with his rattle, listening to Hubby play his guitar, smelling the delicious aroma of chicken cooking on the grill. This is the life. I love Sundays. I love getting all dressed up in our Sunday best and going to church. I love relaxing in the afternoon and simply spending time together. Life slows down for a short time and I am content. Yes, my house is a mess, toys are strewn about in a haphazard manner, my two year old is running all over the place 'singing' at the top of his voice, my 5 month old is crying in Hubby's arms but I am happy. Nothing can ruin my Sunday. As long as I stay here on the couch and cover my eyes when I walk into the kitchen to get a tall glass of cold milk and a brownie. Or two. Or three. After all, there are more important things than a perfectly clean house.

No comments:

Post a Comment